The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is coming to Xbox One on Friday, September 4th. The Horror-Adventure title from Devespresso Games follows the travels of Mina Park as she navigates her way through her high school and Sehwa district as she tries to escape the clutches of a deranged murderer and other mysterious creaturs pursuing closely behind. The game, which currently has a very positive score on Metacritic across its Nintendo Switch and PC (with Playstation 4 also being available) versions, has earned its share of praise and followers and looks to continue to do so on the Xbox platform.
Stated in their current press release, The Coma 2 comes action-packed with the following:
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will be arriving for Xbox One gamers this Friday, September 4th and will be available in the Microsoft XBOX store for $18.99 / €18.99 / £15.74. For more impressions of the game, stay tuned to us on on Pop Culture Cosmos radio shows and podcasts and right here at popculturecosmos.com.